Friday, November 10, 2006

 

Day 263 - Friday and Super-Sleuthing

Greetings, Bloggy Sherlock and Bloggy Holmes!

It’s Friday!

March in a circle, wearing a trenchcoat and smoking a pipe, whispering ‘It’s Friday, It’s Friday!’. Lean over a little like 'Columbo' - that's it!

I’ve told this before, but I’ll tell it again...

I sat next to an FBI agent once. I started up a conversation – ‘So, you work for the FBI – what do you do?’ He asked, shocked - ‘How did you KNOW I work for the FBI?’ I answered ‘Maybe the GIGANTIC FBI RING ON YOUR FINGER tipped me off!

Breaking news... (roll sound clip of morse code tapping)...

After exhaustive super-sleuthing, I think I may have a lead on the murderous beast that killed the Crocodile Hunter.

I managed, at great risk of life and limb, to capture it and take it’s picture. It’s in the house now, waiting for a chance to STRIKE at my HEART.

Here it is…

Can you see the classic criminal profile?

It’s cruel eyes, gazing into the camera with no remorse?

Evil, I tell you! Evil! This has GOT to be the killer, I can just feel it. The local authorities (Toys R Us) will be coming by in the 'padded wagon' to take me and the killer away...

Other than capturing a murderous killer beastie, nothing much else is going on.

Have a great Friday and a great weekend!

You may have to wait a bit for tomorrow’s and Sunday’s blog, there are Christmas craft fairs this weekend!

TTFN!

Comments:
"They're coming to take me away, ho ho, he he, ha ha, to the funny farm...." You know the rest...Hahaha!!! I like that scary monster...you are very brave.
xoxoxoxo
 
The FBI story is so funny. That guy must have felt so dumb. When I worked for the National Security Agency years ago, I would tell store clerks, neighbors, etc that I worked for the Defense Department at Fort Meade Maryland. Everyone would say, oh yeah, NSA. Big secret.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?