Thursday, November 09, 2006

 

Day 262 - Survivor Night!

Greetings! You are looking mighty Bloggy this morning! Blogginess becomes you.

I really don't have much to tell this morning.

Weather report: It's going to be summertime hot today, it may hit 80 degrees. Normal is supposed to be in the low 60's. Oh my, what am I going to WEAR?

I broke something yesterday at work which will be fixed today. Oops. (Evil Bloggyman is grinning about that.)

Today is my very-nice-director's last day at work, and everyone is very sad she is leaving. I don't know who is going to lead our group now, temporarily or permanently. There's a little discomfort in the group about who we'll end up reporting to, or whether our group will even remain intact. I don't care - whatever will be, will be.

I have two brand-new things to work on, and a bunch of existing stuff too.

Two of the guys who sit near me are going to a conference in Seattle next week that I used to go to. My heart is broken because I'm not going too!

Remember I mentioned several days ago that I told a co-worker 'I wasn't going to let him be my bottleneck?' Well, it just so happens that my Dilbert page-a-day calendar ran a series about just that very thing. I tore it off and taped it to his monitor with a little 'deja vu' note, and he LOVED it. LOVED IT. I didn't even know he COULD smile. He lit up like a Christmas tree.

Blogcabulary Word of the Day: BLIGNORANT
Blignorant: Lacking in the knowledge of blogs or training in their usage; unlearned

By the way - you don't have a picture yet on the blog because BLOGGER is acting Blignorant and won't pop up the page that lets me load a picture in. Sheesh. I can't be bothered waiting for it to work, I've got places to go and things to do!

We usually have pizza on Survivor Night - but CHARLIE made chili (yes, he cooks sometimes!) so we are going to have 'chili pie'. Also known as 'walk away tacos' if it's not in a bowl.

Chili pie is a big bowl with corn chips or tortilla chips on the bottom, then chili, then cheese, then shredded lettuce, then chopped tomato, then sour cream on the top of the food mountain. Absolutely sinfully good.

You all have a great day today, enjoy Survivor Night, and stay cool! TTFN!

Comments:
Hi Karen, I've missed your blogs for a whole week. My loss! Anyway that frozen spinach and feta pie looks good. Lyn is "thinking about" making spanakopita for "Early Christmas" and I'm also going to ask Aunt Iris if she would like to make it as they said they would come down for the day. My computer found your blog just fine today. I think yesterday I must have put it into search and a specific day came up with the comments attached. I think I was being blignorant! Have fun this weekend!
 
Yum!! Charlie's chili sound delicious!!!!! Enjoy your show tonight!
xoxoxoxoxo
 
Hi Mom! Hi Heather! Hi Tony! xxx
 
You will soon be watching Survivor--the Chili Pie must be ready as I write this. It sounds great.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?