Monday, November 06, 2006

 

Day 259 - It's Moan-Day Again!

Greetings, Bloggisimo's! It's another Monday again!

Charlie's out in a tree this morning, so I've got 'Golden Oldies' blaring on cable radio and drinking my bloggy juice (that Charlie made for me before he left. He's an angel-boy).

'Tragedy' by the Fleetwoods is playing, and it's appropriate for the loss of the weekend. 'You've gone from me, whoa whoa, Tra-ge-dy'...

Do you ever 'forget' to listen to music? I've been on an 'anti-radio' kick - the deejays drone on and on, there's annoying commercials, and they play the same 50 songs over and over again. So, I haven't been listening to much music and I need to change that. I love music. Cable radio that I get with Charter cable TV is much better, and no commercials, but I have to be home to hear it. I love their oldies station.

I found my headphones and will bring them into work this morning, along with some CDs to listen to at work. Guess I'd better hurry up and blog if I'm also going to look through CDs, eh?

I was dreaming when the alarm went off this morning. I was in a hotel with some other people, and the hotel staff was taking away the morning refreshments and clearing up. One of the guests decided she wanted a piece of fruit after they had picked up the fruit tray, and the hotel staff charged her NINE DOLLARS for it. Now why did I dream THAT?

I made my batch of strawberry jam yesterday, so the next batch I make will be 'black and blue'.

'Build me up, Buttercup' is playing, they don't even play that on the Nashville oldies station, they've changed their format and it sounds more like a Classic Rock station now. Bah, Humbug!

Well, gang, I'd better get a move on and fill my CD holder with a collection of 'a little bit of everything'.

Have a great Monday and Later, Gator!

Comments:
Not surprised about your dream - food and money! I know all the words to "Build me up Buttercup"--(I need you, I need you, more than anyone darling--) a great song.
 
PS -- tomorrow, vote early and often for Democrats.
 
I like that song tooooo!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?