Thursday, November 02, 2006

 

Day 255 - It's Thursday, and Survivor Night!

Greetings, Bloggy Survivors!

I am a survivor every day, for making it to and from work with notoriously bad drivers around me.

WHAT IS IT with people who won't turn off their &^%$# (that's a blexpletive) HIGH BEAMS? I have been followed by a lot of 'blinding vehicles' lately, and see them on the highway, surrounded by traffic, with their high beams on!

WOULD YOU WANT ME TO WRITE MY WHOLE BLOG WITH MY HIGH BEAMS ON LIKE THIS? NO! YOU WOULDN'T! AND IF I HAD THOSE &*(^%$ BLUE HALOGEN LIGHTS AS WELL, IT JUST MAKES YOU WANT TO GIVE UP AND GO BLIND! AAAAARRGGGHHHH!

Even the photo above is annoying. That means it's perfect, by the way.

Evil Bloggyman: Now you're talkin', girl! Get some attitude! Flame on, dudette!
(Evil Bloggyman dances around, throwing fake punches like Rocky Balboa).

I think that people just don't CARE, just think of THEMSELVES, or just don't THINK.

Let me put it this way - Can you see me? Yes? Then turn those suckers on low beam!

Can you tell that I've already had half a cup of coffee this morning? I should say so!

Ahem... Let's move on to 'Sweetness and Light'... Maybe not...

I'm sorry for all the people at work who are sick right now.

(She said before she complains some more) Evil Bloggyman leans forward to listen, grinning.

The guy that sits on one side of me has been sick for a week, coughing and sneezing. I imagine the plexiglass barrier between us is a germ splash-shield, and the germs will stick to it instead of wafting OVER the cubicle wall to me. (Eew!)

My manager was out sick on Monday, she has the drainage/froggy thing going on now.

The guy that sits on the other side of me called in sick yesterday. FRESH sickness. Eew!

Guy-who-sits-behind-me wasn't in either. Is he sick too?

I keep taking 'readings' on myself - 'Is my throat starting to get sore?' 'Am I coming down with something'?

A guy I worked with in the past went home when he said 'He was starting to experience symptoms that might LEAD to a cold'. He wasn't sick yet, but was WORRIED about getting sick. Do you get a sick day for THAT? I dunno.

Gotta run, folks! You have a great day, and I will too! TTFN!

Comments:
I hate high beams too. It seems the new cars have brighter beams even when they are not on high.

I forgot to tape Survivor and willl not be home to watch it. Aaarggh!

Now that Halloween is over it is time to hear about Karen's Thanksgiving plans and food details.
 
Hi Mamma!!! Your blog today had me rolling on the floor...you are too funny!!!!! Don't get sick! I'm STILL battling with the same (or slightly altered) illness...It's been how long now?? Everyone is coming into the office just dripping with GERMS and they seem to keep clinging onto ME!!!!!! Ewww...
Have a great Survivor night!
xoxoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?