Monday, October 30, 2006

 

Day 252 - Halloween Eve - Get Your Stocking (Masks) Ready!

Greetings, Ghouls and Gals!

It's Halloween Eve! EEEeeek!

Have you been SCARY girls and boys this year? You have? Good!

Hang your stocking masks on the mantlepiece and the Great Pumpkin may come by and deliver toys and candy to you overnight. Or something like that...

Yes, I did pick up some candy this weekend. A small pack of Baby Ruth bars, some Tootsie Roll pops, and I still have a few Halloween pretzels left. Did I tell you that once we started eating them, the Halloween pretzels were shaped like bats and Jack O' Lanterns? Cute!

The folks at work are gobbling them up, and one lady asked if she could have several to take to her daughter to bring to school. ;-)

I think pumpkins are fun to carve, but I didn't buy one this year. Oops. Well, if it counts, I did buy a decorative glassware pumpkin bowl for the mantlepiece.

It's supposed to be 75 degrees this afternoon. Awesome. I have short sleeves on, and I guess I'll just wear a light sweater. Now THAT's fall weather.

We'll have our trip after work tonight to Cracker Barrel with another couple.

Charlie asked me this morning 'So - whatcha gonna have tonight at Cracker Barrel?' We think about it all day but we don't decide till we get there. I usually get fish, grilled chicken tenders, or salad.

But you know that already... It's almost quarter past 6, I hope Blogger cooperates this morning and I can post 'da blog' on time.

Have a nice day, even though it's.... MONDAY.... TTFN!

Comments:
Karen, everyone has forgotten you! But not dear auntie. Love the pumkins --that's not your mantlepiece is it (I know I've been to your house--but don't remember)-- make sure there is candy left over for the little ones!
 
I didn't forget you either Mamma!!
Happy Halloween! Hope we get some trick-or-treaters here! Bought some candy and will have to eat it if we don't! (awww, darn!!)
LOVE YOU!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?