Sunday, October 29, 2006

 

Day 251 - Hey! It's Light Outside at 6am!

Greetings, Blogregation!

I wrote this blog entry this morning but blogger wouldn't publish it. Sorry to have such a late posting but I've been out of the house all day. Charlie and I are watching football and eating Edy's light butter pecan ice cream with sliced bananas on it. Heaven in a bowl!!!

Did you set your clocks back last night?

We've only set ONE so far. The cable box and the computer and the VCR and the cell phones reset automatically. I need to set the stove and the microwave.

(Hang on, I'm going to go do that now. Done! I've accomplished something today. I also need to remember to set the clock in my car.)

We have one CD player that's always set on 'blink', because every little power glitch sends it into a spin. We ignore that one.

I have two plastic grocery bags in my car full of books that I bought at the library's book sale yesterday, and no room anywhere for them. I need another book case. I'll have to do some creative shuffling and make room for them somewhere. Can I put a book case in my car?

Get out your calculators - all the books at the book sale were 50 cents each, and I bought 10 dollars worth, which means I bought 20 books.

I got one book for work (ActiveX and VBscript), one book for a gift, a few childrens books to put away in my 'Childrens Book' stash, and a bunch of sci-fi/fantasy books for ME ME ME.

I ran a bunch of other errands yesterday, successfully, and there was NOBODY in the pool except me. BLISSFUL. No, I didn't lose my noodles.

It was REALLY windy yesterday - a lot of the leaves are off the trees now. Looks wintry!

There were several WOMEN at the gym yesterday (very unusual), but no men in sight. Then I realized football was on, and that's why there were only women at the gym yesterday afternoon.

Well, I'm going to go have breakfast with Charlie, then I'm going back to swim some more and Charlie's going to do 'man stuff' while I'm running errands.

TTFN and have a lovely Sunday!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?