Saturday, October 28, 2006

 

Day 250 - Fifty Seven Days Till Christmas, and Don't Forget To Turn Your Clocks Back

Greetings, Bloggy Clock Turners!

Here is an awesome clock with a Halloween theme. Boo!

They should make a Halloween cuckoo clock - instead of a Swiss Chalet it would look like Draculas castle. When it chimes, bats would come out and flap their wings, then go back inside.
Copyright 2006, Karen G.

Don't forget to turn your clocks back tonight! We'll enjoy an extra hour's sleep, but it's going to get dark early starting tomorrow!

Halloween is almost here, and I only have Halloween pretzels to give out. I need to get some CHOCOLATE too!

We only have a few kids that come to the house, so I don't need to get a lot of candy delicousness.

Repeat - I don't need to get a lot of candy.
Repeat- I don't need to get a lot of candy.
Repeat- I don't need to get a lot of candy.

Speaking of shopping, changing the clocks also means it's seriously time to think of Christmas shopping. (You moan, Oh! No!)

I am overhearing snippets of conversations in a store or at work that mention Christmas.

They are already talking about Thanksgiving and Christmas events and potluck lunches at work. I'd better get shopping... or at least get a clue regarding what I need.

Christmas Countdown website:
http://www.auburn.edu/~vestmon/xmas_cnt.htm

The 'heat and air' man is coming over this morning to do the fall clean-and-tuneup. Maybe I'll go clean the front storm door which has a coating of dust on it. Maybe I won't.

There is a book sale today at the Spring Hill library. (What? A sale? I'm THERE!)

I'm going to the book sale, then dropping off some stuff at Goodwill, then picking up my dry cleaning and leaving more dry cleaning, then going to the dollar store, then going to swim, then going home. Sounds like a totally full day, doesn't it?

You have a nice day, and start making those Christmas lists! TTFN!

Comments:
Okay, got my xmas list ready!!! Haha!
Repeat - I don't need to get a lot of candy.
Repeat- I don't need to get a lot of candy.
Repeat- I don't need to get a lot of candy.....I'm going to keep saying that too until after ALL the holidays are over!!!
Major wind & rain today...the back is completly flooded...so is the basement. Pretty cool... :(
Hope you're all dry!
xoxoxo
 
Hi Heather - that is a bummer about the basement! Did you have stuff stored down there? xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?