Tuesday, October 24, 2006

 

Day 246 - Two For Tuesday (again)

Greetings, Double Troublers!

Do you mind if I use the same caption over again?

When I think of Tuesdays I think of 'Two-for-Tuesday' drink specials and things like that.

Roll sound clip of an old Certs commercial - It's Two! Two! Two Mints in one! Certs, with Retsin (otherwise known as vegetable oil...)

It is a bone chilling 29 degrees but I am safe and warm with my fuzzy slippers on that I bought last winter when I started blogging! How about THAT?

Our weekly pilgrimage to Cracker Barrel was really good last night. I had catfish, carrots, applesauce, a side salad, and cornbread muffins. Charlie had a sampler that included meatloaf, chicken and dumplings and country ham with mashed potatoes, corn, green beans and cornbread muffins. It was DEEEEELICIOUS.

Dream update - I can't remember what I dreamed last night. Sorry!

Blogcabulary word of the day: Can't think of one right now. Sorry!

Quote of the Day: An apology is a good way to have the last word. Author Unknown

Hey speaking of the last word - nobody's been commenting on my blog, so maybe nobody is reading it.

Maybe I just ought to SKIP IT some days if nobody cares...

Especially MONDAYS. I could free up a lot of time for myself, you know.

TTFN and have a nice Tuesday!

Comments:
You need to put a hit counter on your blog. That way you won't feel lonely and neglected :)

And get a referral report that shows the site that people went to before they hit your site. Could be interesting......
 
Joe - I'll let you implement those changes, just call and I'll give you the password.
 
Phil and Tiff - loved your comments, especially about 'A Little Princess!' and flannel!
 
You know that I read this everyday!! Don't usually comment till bedtime, but I read it!!! Silly...see all it took was one threat and everyone says hello! Haha!! I liked Phil N Tiff's vocab lesson! And I could put the counter on too if Joe doesn't have time...told ya that months ago!!
Got the TV repair guy coming tomorrow, so no work, or not much anyway...Yay!!!
Love ya!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?