Sunday, October 22, 2006

 

Day 244 - The Prodigal Noodles Have Returned!

Greetings, Blogregation!

It is truly a remarkable and memorable day. The long lost noodles have returned, safe and sound!

Debbie and I went to swim yesterday, and another health club member I know (N) was there. (No, the photo is not of HER, but the noodles are that color).

She spoke to me and told me she had seen me leave my noodles at the pool, so she stuck them in her car for safekeeping until she saw me.

She didn't swim last weekend, so she didn't see me until yesterday. That's the long and short of it (I said that because of the noodles).

Hooray! Hooray! My noodles are back, my noodles have come home! Hooray!

(Mom, I still want a noodle at Christmas, so I have a backup in case I forget again!)

You see, I've got the noodles incorporated now into my exercise routine, and without them it is back to 'swim around and like it'. I've made up my own series of resistance exercises WITH the noodles, and as you know, I didn't have a backup. Oops.

Sigh, all is well with the world again! I even made noodles for supper last night, with a ham steak sprinkled with cinammon sugar, and buttered peas, and applesauce. Heavenly!!!

Quote of the Day: This quote is from a Dane Cook comedy routine, where he describes a fight over nothing between a man and a woman in the kitchen... Expletives deleted.

You might not think this is funny, but if you've ever been around some jerk ball who acted like this (and a lot of us have), it is HYSTERICAL. He must be from Rhode Island.

We come in "Oh yeah, you're just gonna eat * noodles. Is that what you're gonna * do, just eat * noodles on your * . You're just gonna sit there uhhhh.

You're *, yeah. And eat * noodles, is that what you're gonna do? Eat the * noodles? Yeah.

Well, who bought the * noodles? WHO BOUGHT THE * NOODLES? Just tell me who bought the noodles and I'll leave you alone! I did, that's right, I bought the *noodles! Enjoy MY * noodles! That I * bought, every box, MINE! I * bought them.

Hey, you know what? I * love noodles and I've loved them my whole life! I loved them, you know why? You know why I loved them? Because when I was a little boy my dad used to buy me all the * noodles I wanted, he bought me all the noodles, if I said "Daddy, I want some noodles" he * bought them and you know why he bought them because he's a SMART * GUY.

Evil Bloggyman: I love that guy.

Everyone else - have a great day and enjoy YOUR noodles!

Comments:
Yay for the nice woman saving your noodles!!!!! Have a good week Mamma! xoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?