Thursday, October 19, 2006

 

Day 241 - Oh, Pardon Me While I Adjust My Face

Greetings, Bloggy Makeover-Candidates!

Do you ever wake up in the morning and look in the mirror, and wish you hadn't?

Does it ever look like some creature has been rearranging your EYEBROWS while you slept?

Does it look like the bags under your eyes have turned into Mountain Crevasses, sans goats?

Do you wonder needlessly about whether your hair has split ends or is falling out, because you can't do anything about it anyway?

NO? Well all righty then...

If I'm having a 'bad face day', I can look at ol' Edward Scissorhands and feel quite sophisticated. Hey, Edward, be a good sport and carve my pumpkin this year? I'll bake the pumpkin seeds for you!

I guess I should buy a pumpkin and make pumpkin seeds to bring to work for people to try who have never had them! Maybe I will and maybe I won't.

Quote of the Day:

These faces in the mirrors are but the shadows and phantoms of myself.
Author: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Source: Masque of Pandora (pt. II, The House of Epimetheus, l. 72)

Entertainment Update:

Tonight is 'Survivor Night' for all you reality-tv folks out there. Maybe I really love Survivor night because it's pizza night... Hmmmm....

Josh Blue, the 'Last Comic Standing' guy who we thought was really funny, is going to be in Nashville this weekend at Zanies Comedy Club. I don't think we'll go, but we'd enjoy it if we did!

Weather Forecast:

It was in the 80's yesterday but won't get out of the 60's today. 70% chance of showers. Whassup with that? HEY! Mama Nature! Bring back the warm weather!

TTFN Folks - have a nice Thursday!

Comments:
What kind of pizza do you have?
 
It's gonna be pasta night here...cuz I'm LAZY today!! :)
I look in the mirror EVERY morning and think that stuff...then again in the afternoon, and at night.....Hahaha!!
Love you!!!!!!
 
Joe - it's tombstone light veggie pizza and I add my own turkey pepperoni to it. And Hi Heather! xxx-ooo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?