Monday, October 16, 2006

 

Day 238 - Earthquakes and Earthlings

Greetings, Bloggy Travellers!

Many of you know that 'Aunt Nancy', who posts a lot to this blog had just recently left on a 10 day vacation in Hawaii, where they just had an earthquake. She let my mother know that she is fine, but was awakened yesterday morning to her room shaking! Her hotel was not damaged, but they have no electricity. Not exactly the way I want my VACATION to play out. Come home safely, Nancy!

Now, back to our regular Monday morning programming...

It's supposed to be windy, rainy and cool today. Perfect for a Monday if you ask me.

The photo I was planning to use for today's blog isn't uploading. What the ^%$#& is up with that? C'mon Blogger, get it in gear. Ok, after about 5 attempts, it loaded my 'punkins'.

Sing along with me now…

We’re on the island of misfit punkins,
Here we don’t want to stay,
We want to travel with Santa Claus,
In his magic sleigh…

Oh, sorry… wrong holiday.

I’ll get to you, Rudolph, don’t worry your pretty little nose over it.

Aren’t these jack-o-lanterns the gnarly-est dudes you’ve ever seen? One even has a black eye and scars! The one with scars (Frankenpunkin), and the one obviously modeled after an alien with eyeballs everywhere are my favorites. ;-) Earthling, take me to your chocolate!

Until October 31st (or later) I’m going to have to stick with the Halloween thing. There are too many cute photos on the web to steal and talk about on ‘da blog’.

Can you believe that someone at work had never cooked and eaten the pumpkin seeds after carving the pumpkin? They didn’t even know HOW to. I am in shock.

TTFN!

Comments:
Mmmmm..Pumpkin seeds! May have to buy one just to do that!!!
I forgot Nancy was in Hawaii!! Glad she is okay...awful that her wonderful trip was less than wonderful! Hmmmm, done feeling sorry for her..she is still in HAWAII after all!! :)
My computer is sick..read your email.
xoxoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?