Sunday, October 15, 2006

 

Day 237 - Heading out early

Greetings, Blogregation!

I'm going out the door to swim. Love you bye! More later but I don't know what time.

Update at 11:30...

I used a new machine today at the post office, that walks you through various menus to weigh your package, accept a debit/credit card, and prints a package label that has the postage and the city/state/zip on it. (you tell it the zip code to get the postage amt). It worked very nicely, except the label is quite large and I had already addressed my package. It didn't matter tho.

Blogcabulary words of the day:

BLOGOCIDE: Death of a blog under suspicious circumstances, like 'My mom won't let me'.

BLOGICIDE: Bloggy suicide - saying stupid stuff on your blog that makes you wish you were dead.

TTFN!

Comments:
Hahahahaha!!! Love your words of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?