Saturday, October 14, 2006

 

Day 236 - In Search Of...the Noodle

Greetings, Bloggy-eyed and Bushy-Tailed Readership!

Just a quick 'hello' from me. HELLO. (read that fast)

Is your Halloween costume ready?

I grabbed this photo from the web.

Check out the kid with the jeans and t-shirt on - his costume is just some black eye makeup.

He must be impersonating Johnny Depp! His pumpkin carving looks like a hand flipping the bird. Apologies for that.

And right next to him is someone who is WAY too old to be in that group and apparently thinks it's all right to dress like a COW. Bad choice, dude. Not cool.

How fast the morning goes by when you don't get up until 6am.!

I'm chug-a-lugging a cup of coffee before I hit the road to go swimming and look for my long-lost noodles. I don't expect them to be there, but you never know!

Charlie has already gone to go sit in his deer blind or up in a tree.

TTFN and IT'S SATURDAY! I might go look at winter coats after I swim. Brrrr...

Update at 2:09 pm...

No, my noodles were gone when I went to the pool. :-(

I didn't really expect they would still be there. Serves me right for leaving them, and my mother has promised me one when I see her in December.

YES, I did get a winter coat. Several different stores are running a half-price sale on winter outerwear at the moment, and I looked at several stores before I found THE ONE. I didn't want to spend a lot, since I don't even LIKE to wear a coat, but need one for really cold days.

I got a reversible, one side black waterproof and one side warm-as-toast gray 'stuffed animal soft' material, lots of pockets, zippered and hooded jacket. That will get me through the winter just fine.

AND most importantly, it is black and gray, which matches the scarf that Heather knitted for me with her own little hands.

It was $70 marked down to $35. Thank you very muchy, Sears.

Charlie and I ate lunch around 1:30 - kind of late for lunch, eh? I've got housecleaning to do, so TTFN again!

Comments:
I love the part about the scarf from my 'own little hands'!! Too cute! Cleaned all day...now time for bed so I can do some more tomorrow! Maybe I'll go out and look for a coat too!
xoxoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?