Friday, October 13, 2006

 

Day 235 - Friiiidddayyyy thhheee 13th! Eeek!

Greetings, Ghouls and Bones!

It's that scary ol' Friday the 13th!

Scream in a circle. ;-)

I think when Friday the 13th comes around in October, Halloween should be TONIGHT. All the grownups could scare the kids that come to the house. I would never do that, but the thought is funny!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GILBERT! Don't be 'afraid' of another year older!

Phobia of the Day: Paraskavedekatriaphobia
Paraskavedekatriaphobia- Fear of Friday the 13th.

Well, DUH! Everyone knows THAT!

It is a bone-chilling TWENTY-EIGHT degrees here - one of the earliest hard frosts we've ever had. Keep that Canadian air up there in Canada, please!

Charlie tells me he had a 'scare' yesterday, but an exciting one.

He was in the 'outback' sitting in his hunting blind on the ground, and dozed off. He woke up, hearing a noise, and peeked outside.

CHARLIE WAS EYE-TO-EYE WITH A BUCK DEER WHO WAS RIGHT OUTSIDE HIS BLIND!

Charlie startled, the buck startled, the buck mooned him (put his white-flag tail up in his face), and took off! Charlie said that is the closest he's ever been to a deer - he could have reached out and touched it, he was so close.

Back to work topics - my Q3 review was great - they like me. ;-)

I have a couple meetings today on Friday the 13th - I don't know if scheduling those was a good idea or not! I have 'presents' for my attendees - Halloween pencils I got at the dollar store.

I postponed a test run of something scheduled for tonight - no reason to tempt fate.

Last comment - the only good thing about cold weather is I'm going to shop for a new winter coat. ;-) Looks like I need one, maybe a parka! TTFN! Be careful!

Comments:
Happy Friday the 13th!!!
And happy Birthday Gil!!!
Sorry Charlie got mooned....that's so funny!!!! Hahahaha!!!
xoxoxox
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?