Thursday, October 12, 2006

 

Day 234 - Commode-ius Maximus - or - Let's Take a Trip to the Loo

Greetings, Bloggy Outbackers and Outhousers!

It's Thursday! Survivor-age!

Evil Bloggyman: No, I won't play *^%$# potty monster, GET LOST!

I've been meaning to tell you a couple of things about the women's restroom where I work (why, you ask?), and just never had the right opportunity. Well, today is IT.

First of all - when I walk in and the cleaning people have recently been there, it smells like red lollipops.

Don't ask me what scent they are using, but that is the EXACT smell, and reminds me of doctors offices and trips to the bank (when they used to give out lollipops).

Second - the soap dispensers shell out radioactive-looking liquid neon pink double-bubble bubblegum goo. It collects on the counters in between cleanings. It is shockingly pink and shockingly obvious, forming little lakes and puddles on surfaces, and sometimes underneath the sink (where the dispenser bottles are) on the floor. Eeek! We've been invaded by retro-blobs!

What is the purpose of THAT? To be able to see when the soap is low? If liquid soap can be ugly, this is HIDEOUS.

Third - the commodes are so water-saving they don't flush. Great design, someone. If you don't flush at least twice (or more), you have confetti at the bottom of the bowl.

Fourth - the door to the restroom is very heavy, and you could knock someone out pretty easily if you open it suddenly. You have to turn a handle, it doesn't just push open.

Well, that pretty much sums it up. You really wanted to know that, didn't you?

Have a nice Survivor night, I highly recommend having pizza, and TTFN!

Oh - by the way - I just had a 90-day review at work and today I have another one for end of quarter. Wish me luck!

Comments:
Karen and gang,

I'm off to Hawaii on Friday for ten days and will be deprived of my "blog" fix! What will I do???
 
I am SO sure that Hawaii will have plenty of distractions! You can read the blog when you get back! xxx
 
Yeah, I'm feeling so sorry for ya too Nancy!! Wish I could be that deprived!! Haha!! LOVED your bathroom description Mamma!! I'm peeing myself over here!!! (haha, PEEING!! LOL!)
Have a great Friday! Hope your review went well! xoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?