Tuesday, October 10, 2006

 

Day 232 - I've Lost My Marbles and My Noodles

Greetings, Bloggy Twofers!

It's Tuesday! Monday is behind us for another week.

Yesterday flew by but I can't really put my finger on WHY - must be losing my marbles.

By the way - aren't marbles BEAUTIFUL? How did someone invent a common kids toy and game with objects that are works of art? Gorgeous things, marbles.

It makes me happy just to look at marbles, and handling them is even more fun, like polished stones.

Our weekly dinner out at Cracker Barrel last night was great - all four of us polished our plates and palates. I had grilled chicken tenders, salad, carrots and applesauce. Charlie had roast beef and gravy with corn, green beans and fried apples. YUM-O!

Confession: I am getting old and forgetful since I've lost my marbles. I've also lost my noodles - my pool noodles that is. I left my noodles (I had cut one of the long ones in half) at the pool on Sunday and I'm sure they won't be there when I go to swim next Saturday.

Readers - anyone have a pool noodle they want to part with - permanently? Let me know, I think the stores don't carry them this time of year.

Dream Update: I dreamed of rainy, stormy weather and waves - not tidal waves though. There was some kind of rescue mission or training in progress and an inflatable rescue boat and all their gear was laid out in a big room.

There's a movie out right now starring Kevin Costner with a similar theme. I need to go see it.

Phobia of the Day: Kymophobia
Cymophobia or Kymophobia- Fear of waves or wave like motions.

Well, I'm done blogging early today because I didn't need to make Charlie's lunch - he has a luncheon to attend today, the lucky dog. His ankle is starting to turn pretty colors but it's feeling OK and he's being careful with it.

TTFN and Blam! I'm outta here!

Comments:
I've lost my marbles too Mamma..it's okay. Your noodle is another story...so sorry..:(
I like your phobia today...I definitly have THAT!!!!! Sorry to hear Charlie is turning colors now...has he had it looked at?? Could be a small fracture!!! Still working on the house..don't think it will ever be done!
TTFN!
 
I have an extra pool noodle, Karen. Do you think you could take it on the plane in Dec? I'll be glad to bring it to Prov.! So sorry Charlie has ankle foliage! Get better soon, Charlie!
 
Hi Mom! Yes, I'll take your noodle if I haven't already found one by then. I'll cut it in half and it'll fit in my suitcase. xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?