Monday, October 09, 2006

 

Day 231 - The Taming of the Spew

Greetings, Bloggy Spritzers and Bloggy 'Youze-Urpers', it's Monday!

Isn't this an awesome piece of artwork I chose this morning? It is 'paper sculpture', unbelievable. It's supposed to be 'Old Man Winter', but you'll see that it fits in with what I am going to talk about.

Appropriately for a Monday, I'll tell you a true story about something that happened yesterday.

I went swimming, then drove to a cafe called 'The Coffee Beanery' to get a nonfat Cappucino.

Yes, you've noticed I've been consuming a lot of coffee lately - must be the change in the weather.

The person who makes the coffees there had recommended I try a 'Skinny Cappucino' instead of the latte I usually get, because supposedly a Cappucino has more foam. That's what I like, by the way, the foam.

With coffee in hand, I then proceeded to the bank to go through the drive thru and get some fast cash.

Around that time, I took a gulp of coffee, and some of it went down my windpipe. I realized this was going to be a problem, but there was nothing I could do about it.

I SPEWED the coffee - over my sweater, over my lap, over my steering wheel, and over my dashboard. I was the human equivalent of a spray bottle. Oops.

I actually had to laugh out loud, thinking how funny it probably looked, but thankfully a few dabs with a napkin and no harm done. I was wearing a dark colored sweater, another reason to be thankful.

Evil Bloggyman: You did it on purpose, to have something to write on this stupid screen.

Nope, I didn't mean to. I wouldn't deliberately violate my person and my vehicle for a blog.

Anyhow - that's my big incident. I will be 'way careful' in the future when drinking cappucino.

Last announcement - a 'get well' to Charlie who twisted his ankle a bit yesterday. He is kind of limping around this morning with a swollen ankle. Get Better, Charlie!

We'll be going out for dinner tonight with our friends, so the phobia of the day is:

Deipnophobia- Fear of dining or dinner conversations.

TTFN and be careful, whatever you do!

Comments:
Awwwwwwww, I missed this yesterday!! Poor Charlie! Tell him to come right over and I'll check it out!
xoxoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?