Sunday, October 08, 2006

 

Day 230 - As the Coffee Pot Gurgles

Greetings, Blogregation!

It's Sunday! One more day till M**nday, the unmentionable.

Charlie and I had a delicious birthday dinner out last night at Texas Roadhouse in Cool Springs.

They serve baskets of hot yeast rolls (I had three), and Charlie and I had pretty much the same thing in mind for food.

I don't know why this photo I chose has all that white space at the bottom, and I don't have time to go find another one. Your patience and understanding is appreciated.

We both ordered the 16oz cut of prime rib, we both had a salad, and Charlie had a loaded baked potato and I had a baked sweet potato. By the way, I might not have mentiond this, but I have a prime rib addiction.

We devoured nearly everything - I brought home some of my prime rib with some extra rolls I sweet-talked the waitress into providing.

Our waitress was very young and bubbly and eager to help, but didn't seem to know much about the food or the menu - she said 'I don't know' a lot. ;-) She also had about 30 pens clipped onto her apron - I guess she has trouble keeping up with those too. ;-)

Hold on a second - gotta go pour my coffee... (roll sound clip of elevator music)

I'm going to go out the door in a few minutes, go swim, go to the grocery store, and come back home for a nice Sunday afternoon and my leftover prime rib! YUM!

You have a nice day and TTFN!

Comments:
Yummmmmmmm!! Send me some of that Prime Rib! I got MY addiction from YOU!!! Not a bad thing I think!
More work on the house today! xoxoxo
 
I think the best part of prime rib is the left overs! Yum and double yum! I think the addiction is generational. Must be in the genes.
 
For some people, what leftovers?

I just learned in the New Yorker what you must already know - "Yum-O" is Rachel Ray's trademark.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?