Saturday, October 07, 2006

 

Day 229 - Saturday! Hooray!

Greetings, Bloggy Celebrants.

It's Saturday! It's 44 chilly, fall degrees this morning, but my mother in Maine reported that it was TWENTY TWO DEGREES there yesterday morning.

That right there is COLD - that'll frost your pumpkin and freeze it solid. Ay-yuh!

The giant pumpkin above is 1064.5 pounds. That is what my rear would look like if I didn't swim. ;-)

It's only 6am but Charlie is out sitting in a tree in the back, so I am going to slog down a cup of java and go swim.

I have only been swimming on the weekends, so I have to get 'up and at em' before the pool gets busy.

This evening we're going to go out to dinner to Texas Roadhouse for the first time - everyone I know who has been there liked it - so that is where Charlie chose to have his birthday dinner.

Have a nice day everyone! TTFN!

Comments:
Texas Roadhouse is the best!!!!! Have a great bday dinner!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxo
 
Oh, and we started demo on the side of the house today that's rotten through from the rain...fun fun! Will send pictures as the destruction progresses...Dad & Tony's parents all came out to help...they'll be back tomorrow to put up the new wall & reshingle! I'm EXHAUSTED!!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxo
 
Good luck! DIY - Do it Yourself is such fun! Hope you're not sick anymore? xxx
 
Charlie in the tree -- better than running around with other women.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?