Friday, October 06, 2006

 

Day 228 - Yawn - Gotta Get Up and Walk the Blog

Greetings, Bloggy Sleepyheads! Oh, that's me. It's FRIDAY! Yawn... Friday! Sleep in a circle.

Even looking at photos of yawning made me yawn.

Charlie slept over at his buddy's fishing camp last night so they could spend the day today fishing.

It's supposed to be WINDY today so I'm a little concerned for his sake.

That means I:

I went back to P.F. Changs last night for another 'big wonton soup bowl', and also had shrimp chow mein. Buddy Joe and my friend T.R. met me there after work - they were attending a seminar nearby. For a place that's normally packed, we were almost the only ones in there at 5pm. They don't have a big senior-citizen-early-bird-dinner crowd, that's for sure. ;-)

P.F. Changs chow mein looked more like lo mein to me but what do I know?

By the way, they have great decaf coffee, and I've never thought ANYONE's decaf coffee was good except maybe some Green Mountain Roasters decaf I had this summer. (Yes, organic coffee).

Eeek! It's almost quarter past 6 which is my signal to 'STOP BLOGGING'. I need an alarm.

Dream update: The other day I had a dream with my maternal grandfather and my paternal grandmother. We were all at a conference and I was carrying my grandmother's purse while also trying to carry stuff for my grandfather. What was THAT about?

TTFN! Have a great FRIDAY!


Comments:
The page is clean just for me!!

Re Charlie's sleepover -- just a chance to drink more beer, I bet!

Karen you badly need an SF visit for Chinese food.
 
I missed Friday...still too sick!! Sorry!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?