Thursday, October 05, 2006

 

Day 227 - Happy Birthday, Charlie!

Greetings, Bloggy Birthday Candidates!

Is it YOUR birthday today?

We can all wish Charlie a happy birthday, feel free to post 'birthday stuff' in the comments.

Charlie got a card in the mail (thanks, Mom!) and some of his presents last night from me, then he's had two presents and another card this morning.

Today's birthday song lyrics are by the Beatles, of course!!!

You say it's your birthday
It's my birthday too--yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.

Yes we're going to a party party
Yes we're going to a party party
Yes we're going to a party party.

I would like you to dance--Birthday
Take a cha-cha-cha-chance-Birthday
I would like you to dance--Birthday
Dance! You say it's your birthday
Well it's my birthday too--yeah
You say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.

Today's Phobia of the Day: (in honor of Charlie)
Anemophobia- Fear of air drafts or wind. (aka Ancraophobia)

Today's Quote of the Day: (in honor of Charlie)
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened. Jennifer Yane

Some of my regular Bloggy contributors would like to wish Charlie a 'Happy Birthday'.

Doc Bloggy: So, Charlie, how do you FEEL about your birthday? Make an appointment with my receptionist and we'll discuss it.

Evil Bloggyman: I don't give a &*%$# about your %$#@* birthday, bud-ro.

The woodpecker that pecks on the roof: Play sound clip of jack hammering.

The turkeys out in the yard: Play sound clip of Charlies turkey call and them answering.

The deer in the woods: Play sound clip of nothing, they don't make noise.

You get the picture. Have a great day everyone, and Happy Birthday, Charlie!

Comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE!! XOXOXOX
I'm home from work sick..again! :(
I'll send an ecard to your email!
xoxoxoxo
~oh, and I like all the bday wishes from the animals N' stuff..especially the deer! Funny!!
 
Happy Birthday to my favorite "turkey"!
 
Happy Birthday Charlie from sister, Lyn.....Do I hear air?
Keep blowing, you have a lot of candles!
Happy Birthday Charlie from Peggy "Mom" and Gil "Dad"! We're having fun in Maine with Lyn and Steve visiting. Today was the Fryeburg Fair! Lyn says they were selling turkey legs and we thought of you. Only kidding!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?