Tuesday, October 03, 2006

 

Day 225 - Twofer Tuesday

Greetings, Bloggy Ghosts, Ghouls and Goblins!

Here is another picture of my guest bath seasonal decorations - these are votive candle holders that I bought at the end of last season for .25 apiece. CUUUUUTEEE!

Charlie and I had a GREAT dinner at Cracker Barrel last night with our friends - the portions were bigger, the food was excellent, and our waitress got our teas and order correct.

I am slogging down some coffee this morning with a little Irish Creme flavoring added to it. Mmmmm.

Dreamland update: Nothing memorable.

Phobia update: In honor of October, I'll list a phobia whenever I'm in the mood. The things that people are scared of!

Phobia of the Day: Arachibutyrophobia
Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.
Can you believe they need to have a NAME for that? Call it Skippyitis instead!

Quote of the Day:
'I got to thinking about relationships and partial lobotomies. Two seemingly different ideas that might just be perfect together - like chocolate and peanut butter.' Sarah Jessica Parker.

Second Quote of the Day:
'There's nothing like unrequited love to take all the flavor out of a peanut butter sandwich.' Charlie Brown

It is definitely fall, by the way - I can SMELL it.

There's a leafy, smoky scent in the air, warm days and crisp nights. I like it! Autumn here in Tennessee means less humidity, cooler days, and comfortable nights. Very nice.

Closing comment - I am outraged and disgusted to hear that a gunman in Pennsylvania Monday took the lives of several innocent Amish children in his quest for dramatizing his own death. Why can't these people remove themselves from society without taking others with them?

Comments:
I was thinking of you and your Amish country in Tennessee. It is really beyond belief. It seems just a coincidence that he chose the Amish --it could have been anywhere.
 
I am also disgusted by the most recent school shooting...especially after todays news that the sicko had plans of sexually assaulting those girls first! (How could you do such a thing only minutes after dropping your OWN children off at the bus stop!!!)
Happier thoughts, I LOVE the phobia of the day!! Arachibutyrophobia...I think I have that!!! Hahaha!! xoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?