Monday, October 02, 2006

 

Day 224 - Scary Things - Like Drivers!

Greetings, Bloggy Commuters! It's Monday again! (wail in a circle - Boo! Hoo! Boo! Hoo!)

Are you afraid?

This photo is of my Halloween soap dish in the guest bath - isn't it Soooo CUUUUUTTTEEE? Gush Gush.

I was in line last week next to someone buying a few Fall decorations for their house - $60 worth. Ouch!

Hey - speaking of fear - there's a real condition named Bogyphobia- Fear of bogeys or the bogeyman.

If I add an 'L' to make it Blogyphobia - it could be the fear of the Evil Bloggyman! Whoa.

Changing subjects slightly - to scary drivers...
Yesterday Charlie and I took a drive to find the 'local' (only 10 miles away or so) library.

On our trip - we passed someone who had lost their way and needed to turn around. OK, it happens, no problem. Instead of turning around in someone's driveway, this big SUV bypassed the driveway and drove up onto someone's pristine, newly seeded and hay-strewn LAWN and turned around on their grass!!

We were so shocked we forgot to see if they left big ruts on the new lawn. How ignorant was THAT? Bad choices, bad driving.

Yesterday, I was passed on the highway by two cars from West Virginia, speeding. I know they were speeding because they were behind me for a minute or less. I was going almost 80 and they came around me and passed me effortlessly.

There was no reason at all to pass me, because where they needed to go was the right hand lane to EXIT. They got there so late they had to cut in front of other cars and each other to GET in the exit lane. If they had moved over without trying to pass everyone on the road first they would have been fine. Bad choices, bad driving.

Well, have you heard enough complaints for today? Have a nice Moan-day and TTFN!

Comments:
Oh boy could I go on forever about drivers here in New England!!! Doesn't that drive ya nuts?? I HATE bad drivers!!! Well, Happy Monday! xoxoxo
 
Hi Heather! Hope you had a nice day off! We're on our way to Cracker Barrel for our Monday night out! xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?