Sunday, October 01, 2006

 

Day 223 - It's Blogtober! Or is it Bloctober?

Greetings, Bloggy Punkin-Eaters! It's Blogtober or Bloctober, I can't decide which I like better.

Anyway, I'm just saying Hi - Charlie is making coffee so I am posting a quick note before it's ready. I'll write more after breakfast.

I do have time for one story (or premonition!) - remember last Tuesday's Blog when I had dreamed about bees?

Well, I went to the car wash yesterday, and while I was waiting for my car to go through, I felt a tickle on my neck. I reached back and felt a bug - I thought it must be a Japanese beetle because it was pretty big! I cupped my hand around it and threw it out the window. It landed on the pavement - it was a BEE. A yellow jacket, very similar to the bees in my dream! EEEEK!

I'm glad it didn't sting me on the neck (vampire bee), and I'm glad it didn't sting my hand either.

Must have been a little bit of my dream, come to haunt me!

More later, including my visit to the first DUNKIN DONUTS in Cool Springs! Awesome!

I'm back.

It's mid-afternoon, and I've had a nice day. It is 77 degrees outside, and for the next week it is supposed to be in the high 80's every day. Wish the pools were still open outside!

I wanted to mention my expedition to Dunkin Donuts in Cool Springs on Saturday.

I knew a Dunkin Donuts was opening, because I spoke to someone on my plane while I was on vacation who was assisting with the opening. I didn't know exactly where it was, either.

I have been very excited about it. It's not far from my grocery store and the factory card outlet where I get my discount greeting cards. Anyhow, long story short, I had a lovely large latte' lite (nonfat latte) and it tasted just like it ought to, and I also bought a pound of french vanilla ground coffee to bring home with me. I phoned several people from my car just to tell them that I was having a Dunkin Donuts coffee here in Tennessee.

I have missed DD very much here - I even have a Dunkin Donuts christmas ornament, for Petes Sake!

Trust me, I had to talk myself out of going right back there today and having another one. YUM-O.

I had a lovely swim, by myself for most of the time. I stopped at Sams Club and then Charlie and I went for a drive to Spring Hill, Tennessee so I could find their library. I've lived out here for 4 years and haven't gotten a library card out here yet. I'll rectify that situation soon!

Well, I'd better rock and roll - more tomorrow! TTFN!

Comments:
Happy Blogtober!!! Guess we can send YOU DD gift cards now that you have one to go to!! :)
We had a nice day...went to Cracker Barrel this morning with a friend, visited w/Dad, visited w/Tony's parents, then came home!! YAY! Oh, and bought a Stray Cats CD...We forgot how much we like them! Well, that's all. I've got the day off tomorrow for the Jewish Holiday, so I'll be running errands & cleaning the pit of a house we live in!! Yuck.
xoxoxoxo LOVE YOU!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?