Saturday, September 30, 2006

 

Day 222 - It's TWO TWO TWO Awesome!

Greetings, Bloggy Numerologists! It's Saturday!

It's day 222! Remember that TV show, Room 222?

It's early in the morning and Charlie is already back in the woods in a tree.

Everybody wave - Hi Charlie!

Coffee is brewing, and I'm going to have some coffee and breakfast, then hit the road to go swim before many people are even out of bed!

Dreamland Update:

I dreamed last night of a big storm coming, and we lived right on the coastline in a condo facing the waves.

The waves were gigantic, roiling out in the sea, and I thought we should evacuate and go inland a bit.

Discounting the danger, my son and his friend wanted to go out to a nearby club for a while later that evening. I said to them 'Why not just go NOW?' They answered 'It's only 8:30pm, we can't go in before 9:30'. Sheesh.

Long story short, we didn't go far, it never rained in my dream, the waves never came onshore, it was kind of a non-event. The waves were awesome, though, and worth the dream.

Ok, that's enough for now - I'm going to go have a breakfast bagel sandwich and go swim, then run some errands and my usual Saturday stuff.

TTFN!

Afterthought - So Long, September! It sure went by fast!

Comments:
YAY FOR COFFEE!!! Just got home & got your 'Dunkin' message...Very exciting!!
Have a good weekend!
xoxoxo
 
September??

What is Charlie doing in a tree?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?