Friday, September 29, 2006

 

Day 221 - Freezy Friday!

Greetings, You Bloggy Antartic Adventurers, You!

It's Friday! FriDAY! FRIDAY! (Roll sound clip of trumpets greeting the day.)

March in a circle everyone! Yes, you seals and sled dogs too!

Friday! Friday! Friday!

Sir Ernest Shackleton's Antartic weather forecast for the Nashville area: It is a frozen, frosty 41 degrees outside! That is the coldest it's been in months. Back to the 80's next week though.

Let me break the ice off the top of my coffee, and we'll continue...

Voyage to Dreamland last night: My dreams were active!

A lot of 'motion' dreams. Driving dreams (including getting stuck in someone's driveway while their electronic gate was closing and exiting the wrong way), riding in someone else's car, and one about being on a ferryboat/paddlewheel boat kind of cruise.

I went to greet someone who was also on the cruise, she looked like a former coworker, Patsy.

She was fishing with a net on a long pole over a tank that was cut in the hull of the boat, so you could 'screen' for fish as the cruise boat went along. The net looked a little like this one here but bright orange.

I found you could also swim in the tank, because she fell in accidently and showed me how it was done. ;-)

I also had a dream snippet about someone trying to convince my sister to sell her house, and them yelling at each other. ;-)

Okay, enough of the Dreamland thing.

Blogcabulary Word of the Day: BLEXPLETIVE (F&^**%*! S**%!)
Blexpletive: A series of characters meant to represent an exclamation or oath on your blog, especially one that is profane, vulgar, or obscene.

Have a lovely and curse-free Friday! TTFN! BLAM! I'm outta here!

Comments:
Blexpletive - that's good.

I enjoy hearing about dreams - I have a very rich dream life (richer than my everyday life I might add).
 
I agree with Aunt Nancy...my dreams are usually much more exciting than my own reality! Of course I seldom have to go to WORK in my dreamsS!! Haha!! Have a (&*@!!#)great weekend! xoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?