Thursday, September 28, 2006

 

Day 220 - The Surprise is Revealed!

Greetings, Curious Georges and Curious Georgettes!

Inquiring minds (or mind) called my cell phone last night.

They want to know about the surprise sent to me by Phil and Tiff in England.

Here they are - a set of humorous coasters with retro artwork talking about men and shopping. Awesome! The photo came out good, too.

In case they are too hard to read, here are the captions:

Upper left: 'Shopping! Only one more shopping day til tomorrow!'
Lower left: 'Men! Proof that God Has a Sense of Humour!'
Upper right: 'Men - They're like Tyres. It Never Hurts to Have a Spare!'
Lower right: 'Cinderella- Forget the prince! She was in it for the shoes!'

Love 'em, especially the Shopping! one. ;-)

Well, thinking about the coasters knocked out any memory of my dreams last night. I know I dreamed something but it must not have been blog-worthy.

Hey! It's Survivor Night tonight! That means pizza and beer night too, by the way, and I time it so it comes out of the oven right before Survivor begins.

(Insert Southern drawl) 'That right there is a party on a TV tray if I ever saw one...'

That reminds me of a true story:

My friend Debbie makes a delicious and intensely caloric 'Touchdown Taco Dip'. She made it for her teenaged son and some of his friends for a party.

One boy (the son of another friend) came up to her later and said of the dip (insert Southern drawl here) - 'Mrs. W - that right there is a fat boy's DREAM'.

Hilarious, that's all there is to it.

Well, guess I've gotta roll on.
Y'all come back now, and if you don't it's your own d**m fault. ;-) TTFN!

Comments:
Cute coasters!!! Love ya Mamma!! xoxoxo
 
Coasters from a foreign land ("humour") and ("tyre") -- very cute, I love the Men - sense of humour one!

I'm sure the bloggy group would love the touchdown taco recipe!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?