Tuesday, September 26, 2006

 

Day 218 - Tuesday and All is Well

Greetings, Bloggy Two-fer Tuesday-ers!

First Announcement:
Phil and Tiff - your surprise arrived, it made me laugh, and I'll photograph it for a blog entry soon!

Thanks so much!

The jury is IN.
Just one week later, and our Monday night Cracker Barrel event was a nice evening.
They didn't dare disappoint us again!

There was a noticeable difference.
Our meals were excellent.
Our teas were correct.
Our salad dressings were correct.
Our cornbread was piping hot, and our waitress brought us EXTRA.
I ate THREE cornbread muffins. That's right, girlfriend. THREE. T-H-R-E-E.

Changing subjects: Overheard at work yesterday...
'I need to set my cell phone on whisper, right now it's set on EXPLODE!'

Quote of the day: I also don't trust picky eaters, guys who get manicures or, even worse, pedicures, and guys who talk on their cell phones in front of you at dinner. Merrill Markoe

Dreamland Recap:

I dreamed last night that a bunch of bees had gotten into the kitchen. They were grouped together in a corner of the ceiling.

A friend (nobody I recognized) who was over dashed into the den and came back with a couple of the FIREPLACE TOOLS to hit them with. I told him that if he used them inside my house I'd take a pitchfork to him. (Where did THAT come from?)

I gave him a flyswatter instead, but in my dream I wondered if throwing soapy water on them would work...

Ah well, I guess that's enough for now. You have a great Tuesday and watch out for bees!

Comments:
Awwwwwwwww, don't kill the bees in your dream! :( Haha!!! Talked to Will tonight..he's doing fine and sends hugs. He is still pretty sure he'll be home for xmas...told him I was going to get him a box of sand for xmas..:) Hehehe--
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?