Monday, September 25, 2006

 

Day 217 - Yes. It's Monday, and I'd Rather be Shopping

Greetings, Bloggy Slug-a-beds and others who don't want to go to work on Mondays!

Last Monday, I said something when I got to work about what day it was. I got a rebuke - 'Don't SAY that word!' from someone who sits near me.

I totally understand.

Well, I had a great weekend, especially the swimming and shopping parts. ;-)

Speaking of shopping...
Here are three of my clearance sale labels - Please note that I bought a $69 item for $9.99, a $48 item for $12, and a $44 item for $9.99. Not bad, if I do say so myself. I am my own 'personal shopper'.

Dreamland update... I don't remember enough of what I dreamed last night to convey to you. Apologies!

I have a deadline this week at work and that means I'll have a busy week. Hope I finish on time!

It's Cracker Barrel night tonight - will we have the 'waiter from hell' or the 'angel of restaurant mercy'? Tune in tomorrow to find out.

Quote of the day: (I love this!)

The age of your children is a key factor in how quickly you are served in a restaurant. We once had a waiter in Canada who said, 'Could I get you your check?' and we answered, 'How about the menu first?'
Erma Bombeck (1927-1996)

Okay, gotta go rock and roll... or BLAM! I'm outta here!

Have a nice M**day and TTFN!

Comments:
Hahahaha!! I loved the quote!!!!! Have a nice din-din! xoxox
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?