Sunday, September 24, 2006

 

Day 216 - Second Day of Fall

Greetings, Blogregation!

I'm actually going out the door to Nashville to swim at my 'old' health club, hopefully the Youth Group bunch is gone and I'll have some of the pool to myself.

More later, I promise!

TTFN!

Greetings again, Blogregation!

Here I am, blogging in between cooking dinner.

I have been busy since around 9am this morning! I'm wearing out here.

I went into Nashville to swim. I was ALONE a good part of my swimming hour - so I grabbed an extra 15 minutes in a lounge chair poolside for a doze.

Then I drove to my very favorite 'everythings a dollar' store and OHMIGOSH-THE-WORLD-AS-WE-KNOW-IT-HAS-COME-TO-AN-END! They have started carrying things that are NOT a dollar. Ok, it's not TOO tragic, but in principle it is.

The factory card outlet in Cool Springs USED to have every card in the store the same price. Now, all of a sudden they have some more expensive ones mixed in with the cheaper ones. Crud. These two stores must be in cahoots (is that how you spell it?).

Sigh.

Then I went to Taco Bell and had a chicken soft taco fresco style to eat on my drive to Cool Springs. (Fresco style means leave off the cheese and sour cream).

Then I went to Macy's and bought a LADIES FOUNDATION GARMENT and two clearance sweaters.

Then I went to Sams Club, bought gas ($2.32/gallon) and a few other items.

Then I went to Publix Supermarket and bought a few more items.

THEN I went home. I got home at 4:30 - a nice day's WORK worth of leisure...???

Interruption here - I had to go to the oven and turn my roasted parsnips and baby carrots. YUM-O!

Hey - has anyone seen the Rachael Ray show? Is it any good? Please post a comment with your opinion.

Back to Dreamland...

The only dream I remember from last night with any clarity involved my mother and her Honda Civic.

She learned that her car was down a quart of oil. (The dream did not reveal WHY her car was down a quart of oil.) She was so annoyed and aggravated and worried about her car low on oil, she immediately drove it to the car dealership and traded it in for a brand new car.

In my DREAM it was only $5000 more, which was still almost $5000 more than a quart of oil.

So, Mom, what do you think about that? ;-) Something you want to tell me?

TTFN folks, and have a great Sunday night, maybe watching the Amazing Race like we are, or perhaps FOOTBALL like my son will be.

Comments:
Cute dream, Karen! Must have been $5000 with trade in! My dream last night was I was about to eat the same meal I had at a pig roast and barn dance that Gil and I, Aunt Mary Ann and Ray attended. That's when I woke up. The meal was good the first time but I didn't really want to eat it again.
I never dream about food so I don't know what that was all about!
 
Fun shopping trips!! (And funny dreams, both of you!) Was too tired & sick to post yesterday! xoxoxo
 
Nope, Sunday night is Desperate Housewives and the new show, Brothers & Sisters.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?