Friday, September 22, 2006

 

Day 214 - And THEN it Was FRIDAY!!!

Greetings, Bloggy Weekend Warriors, Football Fans, etc.

It's FRIDAY!
Did you HEAR THAT? Repeat.
It's FRIDAY!
Wahoo!

(Picture Bugs Bunny hugging you ferociously and planting a big, furry kiss on your face.)

March in a circle, that's right, you know how to do it by now.

Do you like this picture of Bugs? I liked it better than the cartoon ones.

OK, here go the dreams again. Is it the pizza I ate last night? I dreamed I had a new baby. No, none of the dream was HAVING the baby, but I had a newborn baby that was mine, it was a girl, and she could speak in full sentences and communicate. Now wouldn't THAT be nice? It must have been rather unexpected because I hadn't even bought baby clothes! Those who know me know that I love to buy baby clothes even where there are no babies around. I stash them away and wait for a baby shower to appear.

Sigh - I'll never understand why I dream what I dream, but if I write it in the blog at least I can worry YOU too. ;-)

So - did you watch Survivor last night? Spoiler coming up!

One of them - Yul Kwan - has already found the hidden immunity idol on Exile Island. He is a smart guy. Awesome!

There are clues to the location of the idol on the island. Exile Island is just a sand pit, basically.

He read the clue carefully, and out loud. He did exactly what the clue said to do. He stepped off and marked his intersecting coordinates with a big X in the sand. He then dug a big hole covering that area, which he had to widen slightly after finding nothing after all that effort.

He was just a little off the mark, so nearly missed it, but he did widen the hole, and found it. He deserves to, for FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS. Some classroom ought to give him a gold star. I was impressed.

OK folks, have a great Friday, follow some instructions, and have a nice weekend!

Comments:
Hey Karen:

I've lost your home e-mail so just wanted to drop and note and tell you that you're missed! Hope all is well and that you 'love' your new job. Drop me a line or give me a call when you can.

Love ya,

Ronie
 
Hey Mamma!! Friday Yahooooo!!! Have a great weekend!
Love you, bye!!
 
I tried to run past your survivor blog but not unti I saw the part aboutt he immunity idol-- since I TAPED it and haven't seen it yet-did you get my note that I screwed up taping the opener and know nothing (except it's different ethnic groups)?
 
Well, Nancy - get busy watching or read about it on the website...
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor13/
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?