Sunday, September 17, 2006

 

Day 209 - Sunday Poolside Update


Greetings, Blogregation!

It's Sunday again, and I've already done a wash, made breakfast, been swimming, grocery shopped, and had lunch. I need to put in another wash.

I'm watching 'The Matchmaker' on cable - a story about a girl who goes to Ireland to research the family roots of a Senator she works for. Mildly funny so far.

The 'youth group' was in full force at the pool today, unfortunately, and seem to have grown a few more friends as well.

Miss Miserable, SINCE there were more BOYS around, actually GOT in the pool today. I actually saw her SMILE a little, twice!

She pretended, poking a delicate toe in the water, that it was COLD. The actual water temperature is more like 90 degrees. She was going to mince into the pool a little at a time, but lost her delicate little footing and FELL into the water. I enjoyed that very much. ;-)

In the meantime, I tried to get some exercise amid shrieking teenaged girls and teenaged boys who spent their time seeing which cannonball made the biggest wave, trying to drown all participants in the pool. They were half a pool away and could still splash me. Joy of Joys.

After exercising, I went to the outdoor pool, hoping it was empty again so I could lay in the sun for a few minutes before I went back in to change. It was empty, because it was LOCKED.

(Insert choice swear words here...)

Ah well, a less than perfect Sunday is still OK by me. Have a good one! TTFN!

Comments:
Karen,
randomly browsing blogs, i came across yours...good reading. i hope u atr happy with your job !

see me at :

chandrasart.blogspot.com

best wishes

chandra
 
I love that the miserable girl fell in the pool! Too funny! I had a nice day playing with munchkins at my friend's son's 1st bday party...Tony spent the day recouping from the wedding we went to last night! Haha...Nice day...
xoxoxox
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?