Thursday, September 07, 2006

 

Day 199 - I Think!

Greetings, Lonely Bloggies out there!

Your work week is almost done, and my vacation is almost done! I am at the Newport Public Library, believe it or not, and just want to say Hello and tell you I've had a marvelous week here in Newport and will be back at home in Tennessee tomorrow night.

Probably no blog till Saturday morning though, after I download my pictures.

Highlights of the trip - seeing the 'fam', pigging out at Nordic Lodge and every other eating establishment we went to (I am totally afraid to get on the scale when I return), and having clams and lobster continually and in various forms - littlenecks, clam chowder, clam cakes, etc.

Au revoir for now - hopefully my plane connections will work out better than my July trip when I was stranded in Washington D.C. - this time I hope NOT to get stranded in Chicago - I won't be going through Washington.

See ya later, gators! I've got a bunch of pictures to show y'all, and some stories to tell!

TTFN and Love you Bye!

Comments:
Have a safe trip home Mamma! Love you, bye!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?