Thursday, August 31, 2006

 

Day 192 - Another Day, Another Adventure!


Greetings, Bloggisimos!

It's Thursday! Only one more work day to the week after today! Of course, I'm on VACATION so every day is Saturday while I'm off.

I'm blogging this morning from my daughter's computer. My son-in-law has already gone off to work and her wake-up alarm just went off.

Their kittens are frisking around at the moment, racing back and forth near my feet. Earlier they were playing hockey with a small bit of paper. Cute!

Last night my daughter, son and I went out for dinner to one of our favorite seafood places - a little 'hole in the wall' place in Warren, RI named 'Perellas'. We ate calamari with hot peppers, littlenecks in garlic and oil, lobster saute', and Steak ala Mamma. (also salad and pasta and Italian bread). Good food and better company!

Last night we watched 'The Notebook' on DVD - it is a love story - and was better than I thought it would be - very nicely done.

In less than an hour my sister and brother in law are picking me up and whisking me away - we're going out for breakfast at Bickfords restaurant and I'm spending the day with them and staying overnight at their house tonight.

Am I sounding like a travelling nomad now? I think I am! Or a comic - I sleep in a different place every night! But this way I get to see everyone while I'm on vacation.

I just had a visitor - one of the kittens leaped up to sit beside me for a fraction of a second, then scampered away again. He's practicing WWF moves with his brother right now. Feline pile driver! Cat food crusher!

I heard an owl hooting last night - it was a lovely sound. We've always got the air conditioning running and the windows closed in Tennessee, so I don't get to hear the night noises!

You have a nice day and so will I! TTFN!

Comments:
Hi Mamma! Hope you had a nice breakfast...all the babies will miss you tonight, as will we! Wonderful dinner last night...wonderful dinner coming up Sunday...lots of fun stuff this week!!!!!!!! So glad you could come early and stay with us!
Love you!!
xoxox
 
Hi Heather and Tony! Thanks again for TREATING for dinner, and for being the hostess with the mostess!

We went to see 'Invincible' today and it was good! We also went on two long walks to burn some of those calories off.

We're having spinach and feta pizza for supper - YUM-O!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?