Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 

Day 191 - Mama Knows the Highway Now by Heart

Greetings, Bloggy Road-Trippers!

The title above is a song by Hal Ketchum, by the way.

He has a great voice but I don't think his CDs do it justice. If you hear him sing in person at the Grand Ol' Opry his voice is just wonderful.

I'm hitting the road again today with my son, heading to my daughters house in 'Tax-achusetts'.

We'll pack up our bags, get some Italian sandwiches (yes, Heather, we'll bring you a couple!) for the road, and hit it. My son drives a jeep, we'll wave as we go by!

Blogcabulary Word of the Day: BLOGNOSTIC
Blognostic: One who is not committed to believing in either the existence or the nonexistence of a blog.

Quote of the Day:
Today, plan for the future since YOU are the architect of your own life. Helen Steiner Rice

Changing subjects - my mother, son and I went to see 'Talladega Nights' yesterday. We all thought it was pretty bad. I also don't ever want to see Will Ferrell or Ricky Bobby in his tightie whities again.

Up here in the boonies a matinee is only $4, so no harm done. We spent more on popcorn than the movie. That is just not right!

Gee, I guess that's about it for today, you have a nice Wednesday and TTFN!

Comments:
The sandwiches were yummy!!!!!!!
xoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?