Sunday, August 27, 2006

 

Day 188 - Fish Chowda is Some Kinda Good

Greetings Bloggy Bluebloods! How was your weekend?

I had a busy weekend at my annual reunion conference/retreat. As a Coordinator, I was pretty busy but 'managed' to enjoy myself as well. Veggie carving was a huge hit - I'll show you photos once I get them downloaded.

I have to make this short because it's almost time to go to my aunt and uncles house for pizza!

All food was provided this weekend. Lunch today - fish chowder with homemade broccoli/cheese calzones. After lunch, an arts and crafts activity - toenail painting. A little later, we got ice cream. I wonder if my mother has a scale, and I wonder if I would have the nerve to step on it.

NO, it was too cold to go in the ocean. I did WALK and SIT on the beach, but no 'swimmage'.

Temperature here - 56 degrees. Brrrr....

Comments:
Karen! You are never going to believe this! Right outside my hotel window is the Black Pearl! They have been filming Pirates 3 right across the street from the hotel in Redondo Beach for the last week and I HAVE BEEN OBLIVIOUS!!! Anyway, I heard Johnny Depp gave autographs but Orlando scooted off right after filming. I'll keep you updated.
 
Wow! Jealous!! Keep the blog updated! I want pictures of that hot potato!!

Can't wait to see you Wednesday Mamma!
xoxoxo
 
How exciting! Marianne vs. the Papparazzi after Orlando and Johnny! Get pictures! Wahoo!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?