Friday, August 25, 2006

 

Day 186 - 44 Degrees and Counting!

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

It's FRIDAY and I'm on vacation! I'd march in a circle but not outside, it's too bloody cold. Forty four degrees in August just doesn't seem right to me!

I phoned Charlie last night - it was 85 there and 58 here - see the number reversal? Weird!

I need to get in the shower, have breakfast, and PACK a subset of my clothes for the weekend. My mother and I will be spending the weekend at the ocean further down the coast for our annual camp reunion/retreat that we go to. I hope it's warm enough to put on a swimsuit!

I am one of the Coordinators this year, which means I got to attend for free but have to earn my keep. Today is registration and orientation day, tomorrow has a full schedule of things like ecology, arts and crafts, (I am teaching vegetable carving, by the way), and stuff like that.

Blogcabulary word of the day: BLOGGIDEXTROUS
Bloggidextrous: The ability to Blog with either hand.

Later, gators!

By the way - I don't know if they have the facilities for me to write my blog from there. If you don't hear from me, we'll be back on Sunday night (in time to attend a pizza party my aunt and uncle host regularly).

Comments:
Karen, We'll have a great weekend cool or warm (don't believe hot is in the forcast! High today will be 71)
 
I'm lovin the cooler weather...sorry your southern self isn't used to the cold yet....can't wait to see you!!!!
 
I love that-- "southern self" - and about the weather, south or north, "stop your bitchin'"!

We expect to see photos of your vegetable artistry on the blog!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?