Thursday, August 24, 2006

 

Day 185 - On the Road Again...

Greetings, Bloggy Travelers!

Just a 'click and a promise' from me this morning - it's 4:30am and I'm outta here to hit the road for the airport (and the long line at security).

TTFN! Love you bye!

Update at 5:02 pm Eastern time... I'm here!

I'm here in Maine Maine Maine, have already had a Dunkin' Donuts latte', the corn on the cob is boiling, and the lobsters will be going in the pot shortly. We picked tomatoes and green peppers from the garden to go in the salad too.

Newsflash - I sat across from a Dunkin Donuts employee on the plane - and he said they have opened a store in Franklin, TN! Awesome! Everyone can give me Dunkin Donuts gift cards now for Christmas.

It's cool here, and might drop into the THIRTIES one night this weekend - can you believe it??? Well, talk at you later, gator!

Comments:
Awww!! Lobster again! So jealous!!!
I can't believe you're getting a Dunkin Donuts! Ice coffee for everyone!!! Hooray!!!
Love you, see you soon!
xoxoxo
 
Hooray for Dunkin' Donuts and Hooray for Vacation and Hooray I'm coming to visit! It's FIFTY DEGREES HERE RIGHT NOW!!! BRRRR!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?