Wednesday, August 23, 2006

 

Day 184 - While You Were Sleeping

Greetings, Bloggy Darlings!

It is ONE day till vacation blast off! Now I feel like it's Friday but it's only Wednesday so I won't march in a circle.

I must be excited because I woke up at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep. So what did I do?

Started cracking jokes and woke up Charlie to keep me company. I mentioned around 4:30am that I should go back to sleep.

His very observant comment 'You can't sleep when you're talking'. Yep, he's right. ;-) I'm still laughing and it's 6:04am.

Blogcabulary word of the day: Blogamy
Blogamy: The criminal offense of starting another blog while actively attached to another.

If you're a Mormon, I guess it's Polyblogamy? That's too hard to say.

Back to my trip discussion:

With the new carry on restrictions, I think I need to put a lot more in my checked baggage. I'm not even sure if I can carry makeup in my normally chock full trip-stoked handbag.

Upon inspection, I discovered things in my purse like antibacterial waterless hand cleaner and chapstick and all sorts of stuff that won't pass muster against the definition of 'liquid or gel'.

Anyway, before I leave for work I may check in online and print my boarding passes.

I need to have a nice productive day at work so I don't have a guilt trip over leaving my projects stranded while I'm gone.

Better get to it! BLAM! I'm outta here!

Comments:
I cracked up when I read the description for blogamy!! That's my favorite so far...you're tooooo funny!!!
xoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?