Sunday, August 20, 2006

 

Day 181 - A Drive By Blogging

Greetings, Blogregation! It's Sunday again!

What's a drive by Blogging? Just a quick and dirty entry before I go do something else!

It's already 11:30am, and we've been up, had breakfast, and I've already gone to the store (20 miles away), been to get gas ($2.73/gal at Sams Club), and come back again.

Charlie and I had talked about going to a movie but he's out in the 'Outback' somewhere so I don't know if we're going or not.

Debbie and I stayed at the pool for THREE HOURS yesterday. Thankfully it was overcast most of that time, but I have some sunburn on my cheekbones.

I am already organizing and packing for my trip starting Thursday.

BLAM! I'm outta here! Happy Sunday!

Comments:
BlAM it's Sunday and the house is quiet! Belive it or not, we slept till NOON!! Now it's time to kick it up a notch and get some errands done before the whole day is gone. It's been perfect so far, though! What's better than sleeping late! Ahhhhhhhhh, makes me happy.
Love you!
 
Charlie will be so proud. I went walking at Long Hunter this morning, and saw some nice healthy sleek looking does and fawns. My very first thought was "Mmmm that would be good eating - Karen could make some great meatballs out of those". :)
 
Heather - glad you're enjoying your Sunday! Joe - yes, Charlie is proud, and you're invited for spaghetti and meatballs when I get back from vacation!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?