Friday, August 18, 2006

 

Day 179 - The Blog Days (Daze) of Summer

Greetings, Bloggy Dudes and Bloggy Babes!

Do I even need to mention that it's FRIDAY again already?

Ritual Friday happy dance, please - march in a circle chanting Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!

Is this photo the most 'beautious' drink ever? Puts my mug of coffee to shame (except for it being morning and all), and I want one of those cute monkeys hanging on the glass too.

But I am in the 'Blog Days of Summer' zone right now.

This time next Friday I'll be on the BEACH in MAINE.

Yes, although I haven't any vacation time saved up yet at my new job, I had already scheduled my summer vacation so I am taking unpaid leave for it.

I'll be on a plane next Thursday, and not returning to work until the second week in September. Joy and Bliss! Of course, that means I have a lot of work to try to 'bring closure to' over the next few days.

I might even go in a bit early this morning, if I get my blog written and make my lunch and eat breakfast and can get out the door. I really do like being home in the morning past 6am.

You haven't heard me mention going in to swim at the crack of dawn lately, instead I've been swimming on the weekend and also a couple nights right after work before the outdoor pool closes at 6pm. I can swim for 40 minutes, and it isn't crowded at that time. (on Tuesday there were only a couple people there). I will surely miss the outdoor pool after my vacation - it'll be closed when I get back.

Would someone please tell me why everything closes after Labor Day, when it is HOT here through October???

Anyhow - better get a move on! It's Friday! BLAM! I'm outta here!

Comments:
Have a great weekend Mamma! No plans here...thank goodness!!!
xoxoxo
 
Thanks, Heather! Have fun NOT entertaining for a change! xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?