Thursday, August 17, 2006

 

Day 178 - 14 Weeks Till Thanksgiving!

Greetings, Bloggy Fall-Lovers!

Scared you, didn't I?

I heard someone say yesterday 'It is 14 weeks till Thanksgiving'! Shocking!

I can live without the temps in the 90's every day, but I am not ready to give up summer and swimming outside either.

Charlie and his buddies are already talking about fall hunting trips, school is coming back in session, and if you look around, dry leaves are already starting to blow around. Eeek!

And you know what FALL means - WINTER is around the corner.

Charlie and I were in Cracker Barrel on Monday. The past few mondays we've been going out for dinner - because I really don't like mondays and I really do like to go out for dinner.

Anyhow - over in the corner of the store, Cracker Barrel had already put out some Christmas merchandise! I really just couldn't look at it yet - that 'Christmas shopping' spirit somehow is missing in August.

So why are you bloody well talking about it now, Karen? Well, evidently you didn't give a hoot about my most creative and entertaining Cinderella story, so you'll get my ramblings instead. So there.

Blogcabulary word of the day: Blogthritis
Blogthritis - a painful condition of the hands, wrists and fingers caused by too much typing.

I guess I'd better post this before I get blogthritis...

After all, I have to go to WORK and TYPE ALL DAY there too.

TTFN! Enjoy summer while it lasts!

Comments:
I think I have blogthritis today!
xoxo
 
Karen, I loved your princess blog of yesterday--very clever.

Lucky you don't live in New England anymore if you're already worried about winter!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?