Friday, August 11, 2006

 

Day 172 - Wahoo! Friday is Here!

Greetings, Bloggy Week-watchers (as opposed to clock-watchers)! It's Friday!

March in a circle chanting 'Fri-day, Fri-day, Fri-day'! Cut out some valentines (if you're allowed to use scissors) and write 'I love you Friday' on them.

I searched the internet for photos with a 'Friday' theme, and this one came up entitled 'Friday browsing'. Fair enough.

I had my second-paycheck-at-my-new-job yesterday (no, I didn't remember it was payday), and my direct deposit has been set up so now I don't have to make a run to the bank. Another step forward in the acclimation process of a new job.

Buddy Joe is coming over tonight after work, so I have a bit of 'tidying up' to do (if I get to it). On the menu is pork tenderloin with stir-fry and egg rolls. YUM-O!

Speaking of 'foodies'...
Blogcabulary word of the day: BLAM.
Blam: The word that Chef Emeril 'would' have made famous instead of 'BAM' if he were a blogger.

I like Emeril because he doesn't seem arrogant like a lot of chefs and makes this cute little high-pitched humming noise like Curly of the Three Stooges - very endearing.

I could use that word myself if I want to make a point...
BLAM! There it is!
BLAM! Kick it up a notch!
BLAM! Another blog to tempt your literary palate!

Evil Bloggyman - BLAM! Shut Up! All right, I can see that's enough of that.

BLAM! I'm outta here! Happy Friday!

Comments:
TGIF!! Blam, outa here!
Love you, bye!!
xoxo
 
Shed a tear for me...no Florida next week....call me for details.
Debbie
 
What a coincidence! Last night while scrolling the remote for more airplane liquid news, I came across a nut in chef's clothing yelling "BAM" -- and this morning, you identified him for me. I have heard of Emeril but never seen him.

I switched from him to C-Span, Homeland Security. BOOORRRRIINNGG!
 
Hi Karen- what a good writer you are, and what patience! All those periods (like S.L.A.C.K.E.R.). That's the sort of thing I think about, how much time and effort it takes to do all those periods.

Marcia
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?