Wednesday, August 09, 2006

 

Day 170 - Venus, Oh Venus, Make My Wish Come True

Greetings, Bloggy Star-Gazers!

No, I don't 'wish upon a star' very often. I just noticed Venus looked really bright this morning.

AND it's a full moon at the moment, which I always enjoy.

I usually say 'Hi Moon', whenever there's a full moon - do YOU talk to the moon? No? I always have so I guess I always will!

I say hello to the moon and I always wave to a train that's going by. YES, if someone sees me they wave back!

Quote of the Day:
'Men are from Mars. Women are from Venus. Computers are from hell.' Anonymous

I just finished Book 6 of the 'Witches of Eileanan' series by Kate Forsyth. Not a bad series in my humble opinion.

Let's see - what else is going on? It was 97 degrees the past two days, and in the 90's every day as far back as I can remember. Bloody well hot is what I'm trying to say, and no sign of relief. I try to go walk around the building on my breaks at work, but it's too hot to be outside for more than a few minutes.

I wonder if I am getting recognized as 'that girl that walks around the building'. No harm done if so. Notice I called myself a 'girl' instead of 'that lady'. Makes me feel younger. ;-)

Blogcabulary Word of the Day: BLAPTITUDE
Blaptitude - the innate ability to blog about anything, nothing or everything.

Well gang, I'd better go get in the shower, get dressed, and have breakfast. I've gotta leave in about an hour.

Have a nice Wednesday! TTFN!

Comments:
You win the blaptitude prize, Karen! Gil and I will be on vacation for a week so will not be commenting--we'll be in Prince Edward Island looking for Lucy Maud Montgomery's footprints in the sand, and then over to Nova Scotia. We're driving but coming back from Yarmouth,NS on the "cat" to Bar Harbor, then home. Love you lots! (Now where have I heard that before?)
 
HEY MAMMA!!
I didn't talk to the moon last night, but I did think of you saying "Hi Moon" if you were there! haha!
Have a great day!
xoxoxo
 
Heather - that is awesome! xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?