Monday, August 07, 2006

 

Day 168 - Just Another Manic Monday

Greetings, Bloggy Linguists! It's Monday!

Another work week is here and NOW. (shudder)

A week ago today our cable internet went down. This is the picture I was going to post a week ago. Thanks to Phil for contributing the photo.

I decided yesterday to add a new feature to the blog whenever the mood strikes- a 'Blogcabulary Word of the Day'. Obviously a 'Blogcabulary Word' is going to be any word after it's been 'Bloggicized' or 'Blogassimilated'.

The word of the day is 'Blamina'. What is Blamina? The stamina to get online at 6am or earlier to invent stuff for 'da blog'.

Changing subjects...

I have a photo submission of the day from Charlie too!

Charlie has a motion activated digital camera and took this photo in our 'Outback' area (we have 8 acres of land).

Isn't that a precious deer, Gollum?

If you look closely, you can see that there is a family of raccoons right next to (and practically underneath) that deer, all lined up in a row! What a photo! Thanks for that, Charlie.

Well, I should go get in the shower, eat breakfast, and get ready for WORK.

Have a nice Monday, everyone!

Comments:
I LOVE, LOVE that picture!! I'm so glad that Charlie wasn't there to KILL IT!!! (I know he wouldn't have really...not a big dashing buck...) Jealous..want deer and racoons in OUR yard!!!!!!!
Love you, bye!
 
Hey Karen, LOVED the photo. Way to go Charlie! Hope you're loving your new job. Sure do miss you. Also wanted to remind you that Melissa Caldwell's birthday is tomorrow if you want to drop her a note. I'm going to sign your name to card we got her.

Love ya,

Ronie
 
I too love the photo, both deer and racoons. Thanks Charlie! And thanks to you Karen for getting up early to send it to us! Maybe I shouldn't say this but all of the days of the week are the same to me being retired--all bloggy good!
 
Karen, could you send me the photo by email? You might even be able to get it published, what with the animal kingdom feel to it.
 
Looks like the deer and raccoons are eating bait on the ground. Better get that cleaned up before hunting season - I hear people get tickets for that :)
 
Joe, you're a party pooper!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?