Friday, August 04, 2006

 

Day 165 - The Resurrection

Greetings, Bloggies Great and Small! I'm baaaaaack!

Did you miss me? I don't know if this connection is going to last, so I'll make this very brief.

The modem lights on the cable modem IMPLIED that the internet signal was working, but earlier in the week that also happened and then the connection died again. I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

ANYHOW - I am 'Making Blog' while the sun shines so just COME ON BACK and gimme some welcome back comments!

Love you bye! I'm going to go cook some parsnips now for dinner.

You wanted to know that, didn't you?

Karen, nobody cares about your friggin bloggy cable problems, they just want something else to read about and look at - they're sick of Sunday's posting.

Thanks, Evil Bloggyman. Welcome back to you too...

Comments:
I'm the first! Yippee! Thought I'd check it out before heading out to the Giants game and much to my surprise!!--Hope it lasts!
 
Hi Karen,

Just checking today, Sat, and I'm already a day behind! Welcome back! I missed your blog and all of your bloggy news!
 
oops...missed one!! Missed YOU!!!
xoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?