Friday, July 28, 2006

 

Day 158 - Friday, Friday We Adore Thee

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders! She says, doing the 'happy dance' at the computer.

It's FRIDAY! Six delicious little letters that mean so much!

Even my COFFEE tastes better this morning. I need a bigger cup to enhance my bloggy juice experience.

Doctor Bloggy, WHY do I think Friday is so great?

Well, Karen, it isn't really Friday itself that is wonderful, it is your innner voice's perception of the 'freedom' you have on the weekend that you look forward to. That will be $250, please.

Bill me, Doc.

Hey, I've got something to celebrate!

I was so busy grouching yesterday that I didn't tell you I had my first PAYDAY yesterday at my new job! That must mean I'm entrenched in my new culture. My direct deposit isn't set up yet, maybe next paycheck.

I don't have any meetings on my calendar at work, so maybe I'll get a lot done. I am working on a bunch of stuff at the moment.

Tonight I have plans to go back to the 'Caney Fork Fish Camp' with Buddy Joe, and tomorrow I have plans all day with Buddy Deb. Ah yes, delightful weekend activities - goody. I just hope I can MAKE IT over to the Opry Mills area with Friday afternoon traffic. Wish me luck.

Announcement - tomorrow's blog entry will arrive (picture a stork flying in with a cute little baby blog wrapped in a diaper) in the afternoon or evening, not the morning. Sorry - too busy!

Maybe I'll go to my all-time-favorite-everythings-a-dollar-store when I'm in my old stomping grounds. I miss shopping there once a week, but it probably saves me money. Since I've started working again, my credit card bill has gone down. That's a good thing! Too busy to shop? NOT!

Well, I need to polish off this cup of coffee and get in the shower.

Y'all have a FAB FRIDAY and TTFN! If you get aggravated today, just tell yourself 'It's Friday!' and you'll feel better.

Comments:
Happy Friday! xoxoxo Have fun with your friend this weekend! We have a cookout on sunday, but no other big plans!!
Love you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?