Wednesday, July 26, 2006

 

Day 156 - Open Your Eyes, Engage Your Coordination

Greetings, Bloggy Bruisers! Do you ever just WAKE UP Klutzy? (Is that how you spell it?)

Blogger still isn't cooperating uploading pictures, so I can't find a klutzy photo for you. Just pretend, shall we?

Charlie left early, early, early this morning, and I stayed in bed till the ripe old hour of 5:30 and might go swimming after work for a change.

Interruption - I just heard a car go by our house SO FAST it sounded like Daytona, and normally you can hardly hear any traffic noise inside the house! But today isn't normal!

Anyway, back to MY STORY - I think I slept on my 'Coordination nerve' and messed it up.

I've already knocked over a couple of things in the bathroom, made a mess making breakfast, made the bed all 'wompy-jawed', and I just thought I'd share ALL my 'discord' with YOU. ;-)

Come on, you bloggy women out there - does PMS make you klutzy? It does me. I stood in line once at a grocery checkout with a woman who was knocking over or dropping everything - she says it happens to her every month.

Poor thing! She must go around black and blue, or at least her husband does. (By the way, I got Charlie with a toenail the other night, sorry, Charlie! What I don't understand is how my FOOT was at his KNEE level. It's tough to be short. Charlie calls me 'Stubby', you know.)

I'll probably arrive at work wearing something inside out, and start talking nonsense in all my meetings. (So, tell us something NEW, Karen, you're like that all the time!)

So, I 'guess' I'd better start getting ready for work. On days that I don't swim I have tons of time before I have to leave, so I can blog and dawdle and take my time.

I have a meeting at 8:15, training from 9am-1pm through lunch (they're providing lunch), and a meeting at 2:00. Hopefully I can stay 'perky' all day, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

TTFN, gentle readers! Be careful! ;-)

Comments:
Funny you should mention clothes on wrong side out...I showed up at the early hour of 645ish this morning and ML informed me my blouse was on wrong side out!! So embrassing! Deb
 
I'm having a klutzy day today too...just fallen over and bumping into things...guess it's just that kind of day!!
xoxoxo
 
Glad it's not just me, folks!
 
**NOTE**Blogger is not cooperating today for Thursdays News...Karen(Mamma) will try again later!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?