Tuesday, July 25, 2006

 

Day 155 - Tuesday is Here, Monday is GONE

Greetings, Artful Bloggers! Pretend there's a nice picture here from the musical, Blogger hasn't wanted to upload any pictures yesterday and today. Sheesh.

Little Oliver here is going to sing for his supper...

Remember that I was in the 'Oliver' musical at camp. I played an urchin, and proud of it (not!).

Consider yourself at home.
Consider yourself one of the familhy.
We've taken to you so strong.
It's clear...we're... going to get along.

Consider yourself well in,
Consider yourself par to the furniture.
There isn't a lot to spare.
Who cares?..
What ever we've goin we share!

If it should chance to be,
We should see some harder days
Empty larder days, Why grouse?
Always a-chance we'll meet
Somebody to foot the bill,
Then the drinks are on the house!

Consider yourself our mate.
We don't want to have no fuss,
For after some consideration, we can state...
Consider yourself...One of us!

Ok, enough singing and time to go out the door to swim.

I have two half-days of training at work today and tomorrow. That will be interesting, I hope!

TTFN!

Hola, here I am again. It's 7:30 and we've just finished supper.

My training class was OK, I did learn some things but it was a bit tiring to listen and read handouts for hours and hours. Maybe we should call it 'Draining Class'? I did get free lunch though, and brought home a gigantic sugar cookie to Charlie. He ate it right away. ;-)

Tomorrow is the second half of the training class. I wonder if someone will sit in MY seat, or whether I'll get there first and get the same one again. ;-)

I think I'll send some emails and then read some of my book!

Have a nice evening and TTFN!

Comments:
Do I know that song????
 
Hi Heather! Yes, you know it. I just have to sing you the tune for a second. xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?