Friday, July 21, 2006

 

Day 151 - Yo Ho Ho and a Bottle of 151 Rum

Greetings, Bloggy Imbibers!

How is your 'liquid culture' this morning? Swizzling?

Are you starting off your morning with coffee, or rum? Coffee for me, Charlie just brought me a cup.

Actually I don't have too much to say about 151 rum, just that it's Day 151 and that's what popped into my head.

I do love Mai Tais, especially those made in Hawaii, even though they cost around $10 each.

I think the first time I ever went to the Caribbean, it was TOO hot and there were TOO many rum drinks that were TOO freely given away. I think I disliked rum for some time afterwards!

Anyway, I don't need to make lunches this morning, but I will throw a few snacks and drinks in a bag before I go swim, and have breakfast (a banana and a yogurt) at work. Our department director is taking our team out for lunch today. Yay!

Ok, I'd better get a move-on.

Happy Friday, everyone! My second week at work is almost history!

TTFN!

Update at 7:45pm - Ahhhh, the weekend is here!

Most of Northern Tennessee got beautiful, lovely RAIN this afternoon, we got NOTHING but WIND. Drat!

Charlie and I can't remember the last time it rained, actually. The lawn is brown and I noticed at work the shrubs are starting to dry up.

I'm not going to chat for long. I have a wash going and we're watching baseball on TV and I'm reading 'The Merlin Conspiracy'. That ought to be enough to do!

You have a nice evening and IT's FRIIIIDAY!!!!

TTFN again!

Comments:
Nice! Wish someone around here would take US out for lunch!! No such luck...have a great weekend! We have a wedding right after work and then a busy weekend too...I'm tired just thinking about it!! No sign of my kitty, although the chicken I left him is long gone! ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?